Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Remembrance Poppy Cross?

Keith Kendall

I'm going to visit Great Uncle Harry next Sat (11.6.05) and want to put a Poppy Cross or wreath on his grave. Have emailed Brit Legion but no reply as yet.

Does anyone know where/how to purchase these.

PS Will post list of cemetries we will be visiting as soon as itinerary finalised if anyone wants photos

Keith

If you contact me off forum with your address I'll get one in the post to you from my own stock.

Garth

If you contact me off forum with your address I'll get one in the post to you from my own stock.

Garth

Hi Garth

Thanks very much for your kind offer.

Last nights post was born out of frustration trying to find the right page with contact details on the Legion site.

Fortunately today at work (in my lunch hr) I managed to stumble across the right page on the "Poppy" site. Spoke to a very nice lady who is sending me want I want

Thanks again for the very kind offer

Keith

Hi Keith

this may be a bit late, or you may already be sorted. Last week we visited Ypres and you could buy Remembrance Crosses in the shops close to the Menin Gate (with a suitable donation into the RBL box of course.)

Have an enjoyable visit.

Remember us all to Great Uncle Harry.

Regards

Chris

Hi Keith

this may be a bit late, or you may already be sorted.  Last week we visited Ypres and you could buy Remembrance Crosses in the shops close to the Menin Gate (with a suitable donation into the RBL box of course.)

Have an enjoyable visit.

Remember us all to Great Uncle Harry.

Regards

Chris

Thanks Chris

RBL have come up trumps so I'm fixed up. Nice to know he will be rememberd