The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

William Bull - ARC 103132

TomWW1

Looking to see if this photo which I have posted in the past before is Grove Park or Kempton Park as I have now figured out the man in the Photo and he served at both locations 

IMG_0123_Original.jpeg

Tom,

When you last posted this image, you mentioned that he could be William Thomas Gadney/Wells.
Is that no longer the case?

As for location, it could be Kempton Park, It could be Grove Park, it might be somewhere else entirely.
There's not enough in the photo to definitely place it anywhere.

2 minutes ago, Dai Bach y Sowldiwr said:

Tom,

When you last posted this image, you mentioned that he could be William Thomas Gadney/Wells.
Is that no longer the case?

As for location, it could be Kempton Park, It could be Grove Park, it might be somewhere else entirely.
There's not enough in the photo to definitely place it anywhere.

It is no longer William Thomas Gadney/Wells as it has been confirmed to be William Bull by me via reading postcards from the same man that all add up

1 hour ago, TomWW1 said:

Looking to see if this photo which I have posted in the past before is Grove Park or Kempton Park as I have now figured out the man in the Photo and he served at both locations 

IMG_0123_Original.jpeg

Tom instead of reposting the same images several times it is better, and the encouraged practice here in the forum, to simply edit the original photo with your new question, or information.  That’s especially so for those, like you, who visit the forum regularly.  Apart from causing multiple threads on the same photo, and potential confusion, it can look as if you’re just attention seeking. Lots of forum members will reply and try and help where they can, but asking the same question, to the same group of people, in the same forum, within a fairly short period, is unlikely to elicit different answers.  I think this is either the third or fourth time that you’ve posted the exact same photograph.

Edited by FROGSMILE