Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

On the rear?

big jar of wasps

Is it true that more information is written on the back of MIC`s?

All the ones I`ve requested copies of in the past have only have copied the front, am I missing a wealth of information?

Whats this I hear about them all being destroyed!!!!!! Because no one wants them any more, surley someone out there could find them a home. I`d have them if I could find the space!!!!!

BJOW,

I understand that it's about 40 Filing Cabinets full of cards. Got any room in your shed?

There have been a lot of threads and emails about these and a lot of people are making a seroius effort to save them. They've got my support, and yours too I suspect.

Just going to check my loft!!!!!!!!!

Regards

PAUL J :ph34r:

There is a thread on here about the MIC Cards. Paul Reed is keeping us informed. It's looking like they will be saved but all announcements are still to be made.

The thread is here:

http://1914-1918.invisionzone.com/forums/i...showtopic=28409

Some of the cards (between 1% and 10% depending on who you believe) have addresses on the back of where to deliver the medals. There is allegedly no other information.

Steve.

Cheers Stebie,

Thats a relief, it would be a shame if they were lost forever. Thanks also for putting my mnd at rest about the rear of the cards, I had visions of having to start looking them up all over again, and checking that I haven`t missed anything. :)

Gordon.