Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Red Cross Corner, Beugny

andrew pugh

Good Afternoon

Does anybody out there have a Spread Sheet version of Red Cross Corner Cemetery, Beugny. Hope someone can help.

Regards

Andy

Andy 

If you are meaning a spreadsheet showing all the burials at the cemetery then you can downland one from the CWGC website, using the 'Download all results' hyperlink.

https://www.cwgc.org/find-records/find-war-dead/search-results/?CemeteryExact=true&Cemetery=RED CROSS CORNER CEMETERY, BEUGNY

Dave

Edited by HERITAGE PLUS

22 hours ago, andrew pugh said:

Does anybody out there have a Spread Sheet version of Red Cross Corner Cemetery, Beugny.

Andy,

I have downloaded the GRRF forms for this cemetery a few months ago, there are not much unknowns buried there. 
Are you looking for soldiers from a specific regiment?
Please provide some details, I might be able to help.

Luc.

Hi Luc, hope you are well.

Thanks for replying I would like to know if there are and Unknown Officers, Unknown Officers of the Cheshire Regiment buried in Red Cross Corner Cemetery, Beugny. Simon and I are researching 2 Officers of the Cheshire Regiment who were killed on the23rd/24th March 1918 both served with the 9th Battalion Cheshire's.

Kind Regards

Andy

Andy,

there is only one soldier from the Cheshire regiment who died on 23 March 1918 : Private Littler. 3 other Cheshire privates died early September 1918.
The cemetery has only 12 unknown burials: No officers or other Cheshire soldiers are listed on the GRRF forms.

Hope this helps,
Luc.