Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Identify Bugle

nickhamesfr

Hi guys can anyone identify the regiment of this bugle it was given to me as a present and we have tried to find out but haven’t had the resources to find out it doesn’t have a badge or number on it but I was told that it was in the army. 

4 hours ago, nickhamesfr said:

Hi guys can anyone identify the regiment of this bugle it was given to me as a present and we have tried to find out but haven’t had the resources to find out it doesn’t have a badge or number on it but I was told that it was in the army. 

I cant see a picture of a bugle

22 hours ago, nickhamesfr said:

If it looks like these it’s a mass produced example produced for the antiques and souvenir trade for sale on market stalls, etc.  The vast majority are made in Sialkot, Pakistan, where they are an export trade staple.

Genuine army bugles are stamped with supply chain details of manufacture and military provenance.

IMG_1433.jpeg

IMG_1434.jpeg