Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Schoonselhof Cemetery, Antwerp, Belgium

Niko

Hi,

Just to let you guys know I started a facebookgroup 'Faces of Schoonselhof CWGC Cemetery'.

My goal is to get as many pictures of the poor soldiers who rest there as possible. So far, I'll have more than 400 faces online by this evening, all in photo-albums per plot and per row.

It's there, free to use, and any help would be appreciated, as 400 is a very long way off from the more than 1500 buried there, but it's a good start. First goal will be 500.

Here's the link if you want to join or can provide any pictures: Faces of Schoonselhof CWGC Cemetery

Thank you all!

Edited by Niko

• 1 month later...

Hi Niko

I wasnt sure whether I had sent you these before but if not, here are two more for you to add to your collection

Frederick Charles Edwards

EdwardsFrederickCharles-face.jpg.e28cdeab9634e419c94e6e97ac1bed3f.jpg

William Edward Smith (x2)

SmithWilliamEdward-face2.jpg.d357b2839f407bf630f60b65bd1c32cb.jpgSmithWilliamEdward-face.jpg.a34653a9ed8ca719b2fb565250938ebf.jpg

The two larger photos were found in local newspapers from the war years, the smaller one of Smith was sent to me by a relative of his, possibly 10 years ago, so unfortunately I cannot provide a copyright name for you.

Tony

Thank you, I've downloaded them, will be put on the page in a few days. I try to do this once every week, because otherwise it will turn into a shambles if you know me....***