Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Essex Regiment

Ali Hollington

hi,

Naval and Military Press

The above have started selling a re-print of 1st Battalion history; its not listed on their website, at least I can't find it, but is in their latest booklist.

Second for Essex fans- Journeys End is on at the Palace theatre, Southend until the weekend.

Ali

Second for Essex fans- Journeys End is on at the Palace theatre, Southend until the weekend

Great impact... I even bought the play to read again.. well worth it

John

Ali,

Went to see it with Peter last week, great impact. Its a shame that they are going to close the Palace Theatre.

Andy

It seems to have shows booked till August time- but you're right it could be closing- again!

Ali

hi,

Naval and Military Press

The above have started selling a re-print of 1st Battalion history; its not listed on their website, at least I can't find it, but is in their latest booklist.

Second for Essex fans- Journeys End is on at the Palace theatre, Southend until the weekend.

Ali

Hi Ali,

You Brits have certain priviliges as my latest booklist arrived yesterday :(

The announcement about the reprint of the 1st Bn. Essex Regiment history is curious to say the least. As you pointed out it cannot be found on their website. What I just found via Abebooks is even more curious:

1st Bn The Essex Regiment: (ISBN:1845741560)

Bookseller: QuarterMelon

(United Kingdom, ., United Kingdom)Price: £ 21.78

Book Description: Naval & Military Press Ltd, 2005. Paperback. BRAND NEW PAPERBACK. Height= 8.5, Width = 5.43 inches. ( 404 Pages) : This book is printed on demand, please allow up to 10 days extra for delivery. (Please note that the description may reference other related books/items that do not form part of this ISBN). Bookseller Inventory #AB1845741560

The bookseller adds the following information:

“Books are BRAND new and shipped directly from the publisher's warehouse via a secure courier which requires a signature on receipt.’

I’m a tad surprised to say the least…..

Cheers, Michael

Available even cheaper from amazon - Don't forget to use the Forum Amazon Link.

1st Bn the Essex Regiment

Naval & Military Press Ltd

Paperback

Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 weeks

List Price: £22.00

Our Price: £15.40

You Save: £6.60 (30%)

Glyn