Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Friends of Millbank - RAMC history - GW-related talks Fri 24 Nov and Fri 8 Dec

seaJane

The chair of the Friends of Millbank is Col. David Vassallo, RAMC (retired), and a former colleague of mine at INM, and through him I have joined the Friends myself. Talks are open to members (free) and non-members (£5 a session), and may be attended in person or online, although people are requested to register online even if attending in person, so as to help plan enough catering. This is the text of the latest e-mail giving details of November's and December's talks, which are both GW-related: please follow the links in the post to register and for specific details.

Best wishes,

seaJane

"Dear Friend of Millbank and guests
You are warmly invited to our next talk, 'Great Losses of the Great War' by John Reynard, at Millbank and on Zoom, at 1830hrs, Friday 24 November. Refreshments will be served from 1730hrs, and the talk will be followed by informal supper at nearby Millbank Towers Pizza Express at 2000hrs. See attached flyer for details.
Register now at https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAod-yqrD4sGtU3sPFo7BAxgSx26BhIwFRI

Do also register for our following talk two weeks later, 'Armageddon - Surgical Challenges from the First World War' by Mick Crumplin, on Friday 8 December, at Millbank and on Zoom.
You can register at https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0kdeurqDotGdeaPPWNm3l5QJ02bxfoYTkX."

FOM Lecture 24 Nov 2023 - Great Losses of the Great War - John Reynard.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this up as a reminder :)