Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

History of the Hampshire Territorial Force Association 1914-1919

owen4256

If anyone holds a copy of this and would be prepared to scan and email the section covering the Hampshire Cyclist Battalions. I would be very grateful. I have located a couple of personal accounts and various photographs of the 1/9th's time overseas but I would really appreciate the official narrative and list of honours and awards. I believe the relevant section is around 12 pages.

Many thanks

Clive

I don't have a copy, been looking for an affordable one for years, but I live within walking range of the Portsmouth Library and Archives. I'm off from Thursday until 6 October, but could visit after that, If the binding lends itself to be laid flat on their scanner I can copy it at I think 10p per photocopy, and then scan those at home.  Not bothered about petty costs, unfortunately there is a £10 charge to use a camera, so all depends on the bind.

If you don't get a better offer, contact me by PM in October and I will see what is possible.

Keith

Keith

That’s a very kind offer. Happy to cover any costs, photocopy or camera. Will get back to you in October if nothing heard from other sources.

Best Regards

Clive