Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Best shop for replica uniforms and caps etc ?

pjdgm

On 10/07/2023 at 21:57, pjdgm said:

which/who is the best for replica uniforms and caps ?

thanks

Peter

You might try looking via the Living History hub, where you will find several British reenactment groups.  I then suggest you visit each group via its online portal and see what they recommend: https://www.livinghistoryarchive.com/group/ww1-reenactment-groups

Edited by FROGSMILE

Soldier of Fortune has a good range.

Peter,

I wonder what purpose you have for the uniform and if that may provide a more tailored range of replies . For example, if the uniform  is to be worn regularly it may require a more sturdy construction than a uniform that is required to display. 
I qualify this by saying I know nothing about repro uniforms but hope this helps in some form.

Simon

• 2 weeks later...

WPG used to make some good Service Dress, but apparently its a bit variable at the moment. Soldier of Fortune are alright for re-enactment, need to shave the serge a bit though to make it smoother/more accurate.

For the best, if you can wait, contact Richard Knight at Khaki on Campaign, he's an incredible milliner, and makes a good suit of SD from scratch.

If you want to buy pre-made that's accurate, get in touch with @Chief_Chum at Khaki Devil. They might have some of their fine SD in stock: I have a set and it's top notch.

Unfortunately Steve Kiddle at Pegasus Militaria no longer appears to make tunics and caps, they were some of the best too, but he's taking a pause on Great War items it seems.

Edited by RichardsProductions99