Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

This guys is selling medal cards

museumtom

My guess is that the individual is going to the PRO and obtaining the MICs there which only cost, I think 50p to copy. Dick

Which is another reason why the archiving system should be SORTED .. what about the punters in sticks? Surely it costs more man hours for a 50p operation than an automated 'online' scenario?

My guess is that the individual is going to the PRO and obtaining the MICs there which only cost, I think 50p to copy.  Dick

Or maybe, he "works" there....Hmmmmm... :huh:

Mark.

Sprat to catch a mackerel , I think. He specifically offers further research. Getting a medal index card sale when someone could do the same themselves quite easily allows him to sell his services to them knowing they are not too clued up. That said he may be very good value for money.

He lives in Enfield, so could work at the NA but can certainly get there relatively easily. By the way if he gets his own copy via the microfiche, no NA staff are involved so he's not ripping off the system.

If you search the forum for a similar offer I think you will find the source of the ebay advert.

Andy