Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Sir Arnold Wilson MP

Neil B

Wonderful detective work, thankyou. If you want to help me further can you get in touch F-Book Neil McIsaac (Germany) There's too much to write on here, but interesting nonetheless, if not no probs & thanks again :-)

• Admin
28 minutes ago, Neil B said:

Wonderful detective work, thankyou. If you want to help me further can you get in touch F-Book Neil McIsaac (Germany) There's too much to write on here, but interesting nonetheless, if not no probs & thanks again :-)

Neil I have removed your email address as these can be scraped by spammers. You can communicate securely via the forum's private message system

Fair play..... but I've no dosh left for them to scam me :-) Can you get in touch with the helper & ask him if he wants the eMail addy please?

• Admin
1 minute ago, Neil B said:

Fair play..... but I've no dosh left for them to scam me :-) Can you get in touch with the helper & ask him if he wants the eMail addy please?

Click on his username and select the private message, envelope icon. Type in your message and press send. They will get an alert to the message.