Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Adrian Helmet Information and Identification

magnus31b

Hello, first post, I was hoping to get some information on this Adrian helmet I recently purchased. The seller tag said WWII, but I am almost certain it’s WWI from the rivets that connect the front and back, and the lack of circle around the badge. But I am curious about the helmets color, and why the interior color is orangish. Also, I am trying to get a replacement liner, do I need to buy the aluminum pieces and measure the outline of the helmet? Thanks!!

IMG_0403.jpeg

IMG_0406.jpeg

IMG_0408.jpeg

IMG_0407.jpeg

IMG_0409.jpeg

10 hours ago, magnus31b said:

Hello, first post, I was hoping to get some information on this Adrian helmet I recently purchased. The seller tag said WWII, but I am almost certain it’s WWI from the rivets that connect the front and back, and the lack of circle around the badge. But I am curious about the helmets color, and why the interior color is orangish. Also, I am trying to get a replacement liner, do I need to buy the aluminum pieces and measure the outline of the helmet? Thanks!!

IMG_0403.jpeg

IMG_0406.jpeg

IMG_0408.jpeg

IMG_0407.jpeg

IMG_0409.jpeg

Welcome to the forum.  There are so many threads regarding Adrian Helmets that you can access via the forums search facility.  Here is just one hit from such a search as an example: 

Edited by FROGSMILE