Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Private Edward Lampard The Royal Army Service Corps.

dfh

I am looking for a picture of a panel on the sceen wall of Private Edward Lampard Screen Wall 11, No. 7628. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, Thanks all for the reply, very much appreciated,unfortunately i'm at the other end of the country and disabled so travelling is a bit of an issue for me at the moment,The service man i'm looking for is Private Edward Lampard,Royal Army Service Corps, i believe he is noted on Screen Wall 11,  at Woodgrange, No. 7628.

! received messages! - it seems I am still registered and I was so pleased to receive  them. I had been grave searching since September 2009 but sadly my eyesight deteriorated to such an extent that it prevented me from continuing searches in archives, cemetery offices, and cemeteries,  I miss it so much. Tomorrow I will look out my photos, and search for Private Edward Lampard,. CGM (Miriam)

2 hours ago, CGM said:

image.jpeg.d947e774200984f334670d717a59a7e7.jpeg

CGM (Miriam), I Can't begin to tell you how much i appreciate your efforts on this, truly grateful to yourself and everyone.

Not sure if you will have seen his WFA Pension Record and I've added it for reference.....

407405).jpg

Edited by BarbaraG

No, I haven't seen it. In fact these cards were only just becoming available as I was having to stop reading hand written cards and paper documents,  so thank you very much.

• 3 weeks later...

Barbera,

I have not heard or seen anything about these WFA pension records, could you post a pointer to more info about them. Thanks

Alan 

• Admin

See this thread for information