Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Contacting CWGC

tootrock

I am trying to send an e-mail to CWGC via the "Contact Us" section of their website. When I hover the mouse over the "Submit" area I am presented with a "no entry" type sign, so I can't submit.

I sent a message to the CWGC via their Facebook page explaining this, and the response was to contact them using the "Contact Us" section of their website.

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Martin

Is it perhaps a problem with the cookies? See their note at the bottom of the page - quote

Please note: To use this form, we ask you to complete a ReCAPTCHA. This is a tool that helps prevent spam being sent through our form. In order to use the ReCAPTCHA, you will need to accept Marketing cookies as part of GDPR compliance. If you have not accepted these cookies, you can change your preferences on our cookies page.

I saw that note, but could not see how to accept the Marketing cookies mentioned.

I have now found another e-mail address, so it is no longer a problem (at least not to me!)

Martin

Martin,

I suspect you have found successfully found an alternative.

I always use a direct e-mail to enquiries @ cwgc . org  [Note: remove all the spaces!]

M

Edited by Matlock1418

1 hour ago, Matlock1418 said:

Martin,

I suspect you have found successfully found an alternative.

I always use a direct e-mail to enquiries @ cwgc . org  [Note: remove all the spaces!]

M

That is the one I eventually used.

Martin

They then ask you to complete the form...