Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

private tour recommendations

bna

First post here on the Great War Forum.

Hoping to get recommendations for private tour options of the Western Front for my parents and me traveling from the states this coming year (2023).

We would like the focus to be on American efforts in Belgium and France and are looking for tour guides who might be able to provide a 5 - 7 day itinerary.

Our last trip was in 2012 where we visited Ypres, the Somme and Verdun so we have seen some of the major locations but are happy to go back and revisit as well.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/12/2022 at 11:07, bna said:

First post here on the Great War Forum.

Hoping to get recommendations for private tour options of the Western Front for my parents and me traveling from the states this coming year (2023).

We would like the focus to be on American efforts in Belgium and France and are looking for tour guides who might be able to provide a 5 - 7 day itinerary.

Our last trip was in 2012 where we visited Ypres, the Somme and Verdun so we have seen some of the major locations but are happy to go back and revisit as well.

Cheers.

Let me have dates, etc and I will see if I can fit you in. Unfortunately, for unknown reasons, my website has disappeared from the internet.

Reply to my email healdav@vol.lu