Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Anthony baker

Morgan

Hi everyone, I know this is a website for the first world war but it’s the only chance I have of finding my grandfathers medal, my grandfather pte a baker in the Korean War and was awarded the United Nations medal and the queens Korea medal, I was informed by one of my family members that my grandfather was supposed to receive another medal in the mail but he never received it. I’m hoping someone can help me. My grandfather was pte Anthony baker 1st battalion Welsh regiment. Regiment number 22597462. He married Mable baker/nee stone after the Korean War ended and had 4 children named Anthony baker, carol baker, Julie baker and Linda baker 

You have another option  as this will get locked  --- British Medal Forum.com

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

Hi everyone, I know this is a website for the first world war but it’s the only chance I have of finding my grandfathers medal, my grandfather pte a baker in the Korean War and was awarded the United Nations medal and the queens Korea medal, I was informed by one of my family members that my grandfather was supposed to receive another medal in the mail but he never received it. I’m hoping someone can help me. My grandfather was pte Anthony baker 1st battalion Welsh regiment. Regiment number 22597462. He married Mable baker/nee stone after the Korean War ended and had 4 children named Anthony baker, carol baker, Julie baker and Linda baker 

Morgan, this thread will be locked very quickly.

Have as look at https://www.gov.uk/get-copy-military-service-records. I assume that your gf has died, so you can obtain a copy of his records if you follow the procedure. His medal entitlement will be in those records.

Edited by nhclark

• kenf48 locked this topic