Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Ross Davies - Prisoners of War, Stand To! WFA, No 45 Jan 1996.

Mike Hardy

Good Morning,

Might any forum members know how I might be able to access the above paper/article...or do I simply join the WFA?

Many thanks as always,

Mike

• Admin

You could contact them to see if they can send you the article, or maybe a member here would have the relevant copy of Stand To! And could send you a copy? I do have a set of ST, but they are inaccessible. 

44 minutes ago, Mike Hardy said:

paper/article...or do I simply join the WFA?

Always the best solution. They are all available digitally. And so many other good things on that site! Money not wasted.

3 hours ago, charlie962 said:

Always the best solution. They are all available digitally. And so many other good things on that site! Money not wasted.

And as we all know, membership of the WFA gives you access to pension card records as held on the Fold3 website (which you have to pay for!)

• 3 weeks later...

Colleagues, further to my recent post on POWs, I'm now trying to source any further information on the POW Association which was set up in 1926 but later subsumed into what became the BL.

If anyone has any advice on where I Might be able to source the original records - minutes, articles of association....great!

With thanks as always,

Mike H

Mike H,

I have sent you a PM.

Regards,

JMB