Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

service history

Guest taimarley

Guest taimarley

hello agaim, hope i'm not annoying any of the regulars, i am still looking for information on my great grandfather atrhur white and i am still hitting brick walls all the time...makes no sense to me that these great men that did so much are so hard to find! as i have had no luck with every link i've mede...i wonder if there is alist of those invalided out of the war? this is one of the only certainty's we have, he definately had such a bad shrapnel wound he had to leave...any ideas if this might help or am i likely to get a sandy face again?( from hitting another brick wall)

many thanks for any help

any ideas if this might help or am i likely to get a sandy face again?( from hitting another brick wall)

many thanks for any help

:lol: ... and we cant have that now, can we?!!

Hi "Sandy Faced of Worcester"

Have been absent for a while, so excuse my ignorance. Remember his name but could you re-aquaint us with what you have & what you want?

Guest taimarley

hiya, if you put "arthur white" in the search and read "shrapnel in head" you will find my original post, have posted several more since but still no further, except i know he was in the royal warwickshires! thanks for your time

Local newspaper search? Can't remember now whether you knew where he was living during WW1 but if you do then this could prove a source which may reveal results - but it could be a a long search!

Paul