Remembered Today:

Ancestry British Armed Forces WW1 Soldiers Medical Records

Raster Scanning

I am going over some previous research regarding Pte. 14306 William Hill 7th Bedfordshire Regiment. I have noted in his file there is a reference to him in the above records. I have noted it lists he was admitted to Number 11 CCS on 28-9-1916 and left 17-10-1916, GSW to chest. 

Try as I might I cannot find an access link on ancestry for these records and wondered if they are no longer accessible. Have I missed something, can anyone help with a link please?

Thank you

I thought this was on  FMP, not Ancestry?????

As Alan states they are on FMP not on Ancestry

30 minutes ago, Raster Scanning said:

I am going over some previous research regarding Pte. 14306 William Hill 7th Bedfordshire Regiment. I have noted in his file there is a reference to him in the above records. I have noted it lists he was admitted to Number 11 CCS on 28-9-1916 and left 17-10-1916, GSW to chest. 

Try as I might I cannot find an access link on ancestry for these records and wondered if they are no longer accessible. Have I missed something, can anyone help with a link please?

Thank you

There you go mate this is his file

S2_GBM_MH106_MH106-446_0008.jpg

*** a senior moment, I have both subscriptions but really thought it was ancestry. Thank you both for your prompt reply :-)

11 minutes ago, Raster Scanning said:

a senior moment

For me it's a normal day!!