Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Seeking a contact email for Michael Schoeman or MacEoin

Errol Martyn

The above are authors of the excellent 2018 book The Register of Southern African Airmen of the Great War, 1914-1918.

Is anyone here able to provide me with a contact for either gentleman, please?

TIA,

Errol

• Admin
6 hours ago, Errol Martyn said:

Is anyone here able to provide me with a contact for either gentleman, please?

I'd suggest the publisher would be your best point of contact.

May I remind members posting email addresses in the open forum is not a good idea as it provides opportunities for scammers.

Admin will delete them where found.

Please use Personal Message System if any respondents have the details requested. 

• kenf48 locked this topic
  • kenf48 unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Good Morning Errol.

I know both gentlemen and have just spoken to McEoin Bissett, co-author of the book you may be interested in. He has no email and nor does Michael Schoeman. Mac, as he is known, says you are welcome to phone him on his landline: 

Good luck.

Barrie Gasson. Cape Town. 

• Admin

@Errol Martyn please PM @Barrie Gasson to obtain the information. It’s never a great idea to put personal details like postal  addresses, emails or phone numbers on a public  forum, as spammers visit and harvest information like this. 

On 13/07/2022 at 20:39, Barrie Gasson said:

Good Morning Errol.

I know both gentlemen and have just spoken to McEoin Bissett, co-author of the book you may be interested in. He has no email and nor does Michael Schoeman. Mac, as he is known, says you are welcome to phone him on his landline: 

Good luck.

Barrie Gasson. Cape Town. 

Thanks Barrie. I'm already in contact with a friend of Michael who has passed on to him my query. Am awaiting a response when they next meet (the both live in the same city).

Cheers,

errol

23 hours ago, Michelle Young said:

@Errol Martyn please PM @Barrie Gasson to obtain the information. It’s never a great idea to put personal details like postal  addresses, emails or phone numbers on a public  forum, as spammers visit and harvest information like this. 

See post  by Kenf48.

Errol