Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Menin Gate in detail

Jacky Platteeuw

Pals,

A new feature has been added to the Last Post website which I hope will help future visitors. When you visit:mainpage and click on Menin Gate in detail you will be able to find a plan of the Gate and the panels on which specific countries, regiments etc. are to be found. Some changes in the lay out still have to be done. In the future all Honour and Awards, even personal remembrances will be added by Regiment, Battalion etc.

Especially personal stories are very welcome. I think it would be great to add those to our site. I know I can count on this great forum.

Stories only of men commemorated on the Menin Gate, possibly with a photo of the soldier, can be sent to my personal email adress: jacky.platteeuw@pandora.be

Jacky

Nice one Jacky - what's the website address by the way?

Paul

As Jacky mentions in his message, it is www.lastpost.be or just click here--->Jacky's Site ;)

Great work by the way, Jacky :)

Liam

Cheers - just re-read Jacky's post. Don't know how my eyes skipped over the link and I certainly can't blame the Guinness - yet. Thanks for spelling it out Liam.

Nicely done, Jacky,

A great resource for anyone planning to visit the Menin Gate

Thanks for doing this.

marc

Jacky

Excellent stuff and it was a pleasure to meet you last Friday - always nice to put a face to the name

Best Regards

Glyn

Well done Jacky.