Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

France Visit in March

andrew pugh

Good Evening to you all

Could I ask for some information please. I hope to be attending a rededication service in Delsaux Farm Cemetery on the 23rd March. My question is this what are the latest requirements for visiting France regarding the current covid situation.

Regards

Andy

23 minutes ago, andrew pugh said:

Good Evening to you all

Could I ask for some information please. I hope to be attending a rededication service in Delsaux Farm Cemetery on the 23rd March. My question is this what are the latest requirements for visiting France regarding the current covid situation.

Regards

Andy

Have a look here:

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=govuk-notifications-topic&utm_source=3432612e-350b-4a47-a396-c47b45d61d5f&utm_content=immediately

Basically:

From 14 January 2022, fully vaccinated (see ‘Vaccination status’ below) travellers from the UK must:

• Present a negative PCR or antigen test result taken within 24 hours pre-departure if aged 12 years and over.
  • Provide a completed ‘sworn statement’ (déclaration sur l’honneur) form self-certifying you’re not suffering from symptoms associated with coronavirus and have not been in contact with confirmed cases in the preceding fortnight. This can be found on the French government’s website

Also suggest you download the app Tous Anti-Covid and import your NHS certificates so that you can have a pass sanitaire or its replacement (forgot its name **) if you want to attend "events" in France

** pass vaccinal

https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-vaccinal

Edited by Don Regiano

And having driven from one end of France to the other on two occasions in the last month, I can tell you that no one but no one checked anything at all. But I didn't come from the UK, so there may be checks at Customs or something.