Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

My research complete

Aaron Nelson

Hi Pals,

I just wanted to express my heart felt thanks to you all, as a direct result of the assistance given by you all on this site I have managed to put together the story of my Great grandfather and his time in the war. In paticular I would like to make special mention of CROONAERT and DICK FLORY. You two really did help me with your information and what you provided was invaluable.......so thank you.

The family now have a record of what he witnessed and what he went through.....something of great value for the future generations of our family.

cheers Aaron.

:D

Aaron - I'm chuffed for you. It is such a good feeling when you have completed a project like this, and as you say it is something to hand down to future generations of your family

Well Done :)

Hi again Pals.

Yep I was going to put a summary of his service record on the forum, its interesting stuff.Will put on shortly.

thanks again all.

regards Aaron.

Aaron,

Good news, I am glad for you.

Andy

Aaron.

Congratulations! :D Glad I was of some use (though I'm damned if I know what I did!!!! :blink: ).

Wish that I could say the same thing, though I fear that I will never be able to say that! (One thing just leads to another in everything I try to research and seems ongoing forever!!!)

I look forward to reading your summary of his service.

dave.