Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

25 Sqn Squadron Record Book

fellop

I wonder if any member might be kind enough, if they have access to, 25 Sqn Squadron Record Book for the nine or ten days – 25 March – 3 April 1917 and pass on details of any flights taken by 2 Lt H S Richards as Observer/Photo, or any flights he took prior to being killed on 3 April 1917 and his Pilot Lt L Dodson MC becoming POW at the hands of Karl Schafer.

Or might be kind enough to point me in the direction at NA for the Squadron Record Book, I am a signed up member for downloads. I have the copy for the 3 April, just trying to see what other flights Richards may have been on in the ten days with the Squadron prior to his death.

Regards

Peter

Edited by fellop

• 1 year later...
On 14/12/2021 at 15:35, fellop said:

I wonder if any member might be kind enough, if they have access to, 25 Sqn Squadron Record Book for the nine or ten days – 25 March – 3 April 1917 and pass on details of any flights taken by 2 Lt H S Richards as Observer/Photo, or any flights he took prior to being killed on 3 April 1917 and his Pilot Lt L Dodson MC becoming POW at the hands of Karl Schafer.

Or might be kind enough to point me in the direction at NA for the Squadron Record Book, I am a signed up member for downloads. I have the copy for the 3 April, just trying to see what other flights Richards may have been on in the ten days with the Squadron prior to his death.

Regards

Peter

Hope you found it.

I am desperately trying to get the NA file number for 20 RFC Squadron 

The 25 Squadron file number might be something I can amend and try ...

Cheers 

Fiona