Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

PHOTO OFFER

margaretdufay

Hi everyone, I'm back after being absent for a long time  Just been busy with work and home renovation. in this time of Covid, maybe you can't get to France so easily, anyone needing photos Nord Pas de Calais, I'd be happy to try and help once again. Hope you are all well.  

Hi Margaret and welcome back, it's a very kind offer. I'll keep an eye on any requests you get and let you know if there are any of mine you could just visit on my behalf.

Pete.

1 hour ago, margaretdufay said:

hi nice to hear from you. Hope you are well. 

I'm in the pink as they used to say, very kind of you to ask.  We are getting occasional horizontal hail storms blown in on gale force northerlies but as long as you look at them through the window it's not a problem......

Pete.

• 2 months later...

Hello,  On the subject of WW1 photos, I'm looking for a photo of Cpl Bertie Crick , 9362,  my granddad, killed in action  27/07/1917 in 3rd battle of Ypres, 7th South Staffs , A Wolverhampton man living in Walsall at the time and married to Edith. I know its a lond=g shot but have tried everything

I can think of.   markr

• 1 month later...

Wow. I thought you had gone forever. I've got a big smile on my face now. I shall have a check through my lists to see what I need, if anything. 

For about 2 years you were my most prolific photographer. 

Welcome back Mags

Is it Douai area where you are located? And what s your radius of how far you are willing to have a drive out?