Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

"A Deep Cry" Ed. by Anne Powell

Tom Morgan

I'm trying to find an address for the publisher of this book. I don't have a copy myself. Could any Pal who has a copy have a look at the title-page (or the reverse of the title-page) and see if any address is given?

Thanks -

Tom

• Admin

Tom

First published 1993 by Palladour Books.

This edition published in 1998 by Sutton Publishing Ltd, , Phoenix Mill, Stroud, Glos. GL5 2BU

Regards, Michelle :blink:

Anne and her husband used to sell second-hand books. I don't have one of their old catalogues to hand, but I can have a look if of any use? I know they lived in Wales, if you are trying to contact them?

I managed to speak to Anne this afternoon, Paul. This afternoon's searching around led me to her phone number. It seems that the book is out of print - both editions. However, thanks for your offer to help - much appreciated as always.

Tom

Tom, there are five books with this title on ABE.COM....maybe this will help...Tag

Thanks Tag. Abebooks has been a great heelp in the past but I should have made it clear that I'm looking for some brand new copies this time. All the same thanks for looking - I appreciate that.

Tom