Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

2nd battalion Berkshire regiment ww1

BIFFO

I have looked on tna for above WD,there is one there but very liminted date,cannot find anything on ancestry ,I have been intouch with the "wadrobe"which has a transcribed copy,I have been in touch withthem but I fear covid has kept them away from shop.So does any one have a copy of 2nd batt Berkshire reg ww1 for sale the shop price is £15.00 as I will probably only look at it once  maybe I could borrow a copy,im an honest man

Biffo

Biffo - If you sign in to the Public Record Office you can download the original Diary for free (at the moment) -

The Files you want are :-

WO-95-1729-1_1

WO-95-1729-1_2

WO-95-1729-1_3

WO-95-1729-1_4

Cheers

Steve

well what can I say Gentlemen I didi look on tna I found little,now have a chappy FROM THE WARDROBE who phoned me about 30 min expecting £15.00 up comes  GWF sorted.

Charlie I didi see wd on the "wardrobe"

I have downloaded wd from tna,even with my bad eyes I can see its up to the usual standard :w00t: mind its free 

Steve you have saved this poor man £15.00 have no fear if I ever see you it will be my pleasure for you to buy me  a pint :hypocrite:

both you chaps please visualize me this afternoon with my nose about 6"(old school"trying to see wd big thanks to you and GWF

bIFFO