Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

B5 Boots

Jimmy boy

I would be interested in members views, with original B5 boots so hard to find and expensive what would be a good replacement for use on a mannikin, I am aware of William Lennon I also see a few others what in your view are there other acceptable makes out there and which are the ones to avoid.

Thanks

Jim

54 minutes ago, Jimmy boy said:

I would be interested in members views, with original B5 boots so hard to find and expensive what would be a good replacement for use on a mannikin, I am aware of William Lennon I also see a few others what in your view are there other acceptable makes out there and which are the ones to avoid.

Reasonable accuracy on a budget for static use sounds like the perfect description of the SoF boots:

British WW1 B5 boots. Brown ankle boot. (sofmilitary.co.uk)

Worth watching out for these on Ebay, can usually be had for about £40-50 second-hand in good condition.

I have a spare pair of in size 7 which would be good for a display if your interested. PM me if of interest

regards

Neil

16 hours ago, Rachd said:

I have a spare pair of in size 7 which would be good for a display if your interested. PM me if of interest

regards

Neil

Thanks Neil, I have messaged you.

Cheers

Jim