Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

A Somewhat Unusual Journey: Victoria Station to Taganrog a War Office Mission in Russia 1919

vladimirdorda

Good evening to you.
I apologize if you distract you.
Our city Taganrog is very interested in this book and our urban museum and our library needs it.
Unfortunately, the author of this book was on the forum a long time ago.
Tell me, please, is it possible to find an instance of this book and send to Taganrog?

What is the title of the book and user name of member?

A Somewhat Unusual Journey: Victoria Station to Taganrog a War Office Mission in Russia 1919

Sorry did not realise. If you google the title you get some hits

There is a copy for sale from a U.S. seller on eBay including the CD that came with it. The buy it now price is $60. The book is by Major H.S. Sayer. 

Hope this was helpful.

Dave

Good day. Thank you so much. Please tell me how I contact the respected Mr. Major H.S. Sayer. I wish to ask him a few questions as a correspondent and local history.

• Admin

The member appears to be @Sayer. You could try sending them a message, click on their user name and select the envelope (message) icon. Once you send the message an email will go to their registered email address.

My father, Major Sayer, has died long since but if you wish to contact me you are welcome.  I have difficulty working this website so it may take me a while to reply.   Colin Sayer

Good evening. Very nice. I live in Taganrog and is a correspondent and historian of our city. We learned about your book and will be very grateful to you if you can use your book and DVD to send a city in which your father served. Your book is very important for Taganrog