Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

War Diary 2nd RN Brigade

NR72

Hi All,

I painstakingly downloaded all the documents from Ancestry regarding the RND at Gallipoli , which as you know is no easy task , page by page and disaster has struck and  all i am left with is a empty folder , Just wondered if any kind soul has these electronically  that would be willing to share with me

Thanks in advance 

Hello NR72

I'm afraid that there are no diaries for this brigade in either ADM137 or WO95 classes.

Ron

5 minutes ago, Ron Clifton said:

Hello NR72

I'm afraid that there are no diaries for this brigade in either ADM137 or WO95 classes.

Ron

Yes not on National Archive , They are on Ancestry , and you can only download each page not whole documents 

As you can see they have quite alot of information on there , but its hours of work to retrieve it 

Piece Description

7 minutes ago, horatio2 said:

Not so. 2nd Bde HQ diary is among those in WO 95/4291 -   http://discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/details/r/C4557444  It is available on Ancestry, as shown in the link.

Yes thank you , as i said i did download all of it before page by page , i cant face doing it again it took me hours , just wondered if anyone else had done the same ..........................