Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

any frequent travellers with Eurotunnel

chaz

having trouble getting on Eurotunnels web site to book our next trip  , Ive tried my password too many times and its temporarily timed me out. as office is closed now, any idea how long temporary is?

has anyone tried logging in lately , I booked in March but it says as my account was started last year and I need to contact them. I booked through their new wallet system but cant find that area now. 

any ideas? thanks

1 hour ago, chaz said:

having trouble getting on Eurotunnels web site to book our next trip  , Ive tried my password too many times and its temporarily timed me out. as office is closed now, any idea how long temporary is?

has anyone tried logging in lately , I booked in March but it says as my account was started last year and I need to contact them. I booked through their new wallet system but cant find that area now. 

any ideas? thanks

Chaz.

Well, I had no problem a few days ago when booking and using some of my spare frequent traveller trips.  Don't know how long temporary is.

I seem to remember they changed the arrangement with the frequent traveller programme.  I think I had a problem with the FQ log in and had to log in to my "normal" eurotunnel account ("myeurotunnel") and then proceed from there.  I think when I was booking the trip that way they asked if I wanted to use my frequent traveller tickets.  They probably linked my email address or something to get to the FQ reference.

Give it a go while you are waiting to contact them - it allows you to set up a myeurotunnel account if you haven't already got one.

Reg

thanks Reg

just tried again and I am still logged out, tried booking and only get offered normal priced options. will have to wait until the morning and contact them

OK Chaz.  When I logged in the other day to make the bookings it showed the various prices but was set at £0 for those periods to which the FQ applied.  It also told me I had (before I booked) 4 journeys remaining on my FQ ticket.

They probably have to unlock your account or something but I know last year I was "forced" to change from my FQ log in to the normal one in order to use my FQ tickets.

I hope you are not waiting too long.  I found on-line chat was quicker than telephone when I had a query but don't know whether that would apply under current circumstances.

Reg

good news, went on the web site today and clicked book a journey and logged in, recieved code and all good and booked for next week.

presumably the lock out is only for a day then.