Jump to content
Great War Forum

Remembered Today:

 214267 Gnr H Pollard RA. Help please


Recommended Posts

Coldstreamer

what do you know ?

for example, do you have his MIC

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Coldstreamer said:

what do you know ?

for example, do you have his MIC

 

Many thanks all I knew was his details stamped around victory medal , I have subscribed to ancestry but couldn't even find his Mic know there so i appreciate that 

Nath

Link to post
Share on other sites
Coldstreamer

there was a gap in the numbers when you search which prob didnt help

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Coldstreamer said:

there was a gap in the numbers when you search which prob didnt help

Ah so not me being 100%dense just 95% :D many thanks for that though the mic is more than I had 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Coldstreamer

drawn a blank sorry

 

the medal roll itself MIGHT tell you something

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Coldstreamer said:

drawn a blank sorry

 

the medal roll itself MIGHT tell you something

Not a problem , I do really appreciate you taking the time to check though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
David Porter

I can tell from his number that he joined No.2 Depot RFA, Preston in February 1917.

After that it is very difficult to trace his movements without a service record.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/05/2020 at 21:37, David Porter said:

I can tell from his number that he joined No.2 Depot RFA, Preston in February 1917.

After that it is very difficult to trace his movements without a service record.

Many thanks david again new information it's much appreciated 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...