Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Fourteeneighteen search

daveharrison

Hello. I wonder if anybody could help please? A few weeks ago i emailed the above website to enquire about having a search done. I heard nothing back from them. Is the service still available?

Thanks for any help.

Dave.

Dave,

I've no idea about the above website but do wonder if it's the sort of search that members on here may be able to assist with? If so simply post as many details as you have and see what happens.

Good luck with your research.

Simon

Fourteeneighteen is run by Chris Baker, who I believe started this forum and the Long Long Trail website He is still active here, so you might try PMing him. 

He put together a package for me last year that, in terms of background etc., went beyond what I found out from the considerable collective wisdom of this forum.

Edited by KernelPanic

Hello Dave. Sorry - I have not logged in to the forum for a few days and have only just seen this. I am afraid that I have no email received under the name of David/Dave Harrison. It's not impossible that the junk filter squashed it for some reason. Do send me a private message through this forum (let me know your email address, too) and I will be pleased to respond. Please however be aware that I am not taking on any further work until July as I must complete my book and have it all with the publisher by the end of June.