Great War Forum

Remembered Today:

The 2nd Royal Irish Rifles in the Great War

Hi all,

Does anyone happen to have a copy of The 2nd Royal Irish Rifles in the Great War by James W Taylor?
I have searched the internet but can only find copies for $200+ that ship to Australia.

I am looking for information around the Battle of La Bassee.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Wilson

Hi Andrew. 
I believe James is a member of this forum, or at least he was. Maybe send him a PM and ask him where can you get a copy? 

Jervis

Hi Jervis,

I know where I can get a copy, it would just come at $250. I just needed a few pages photographed.

Kind Regards,

Andrew

2 minutes ago, Trav said:

Trav,

Unfortunately not, that's an enormous cost for a few paragraphs. Thank you for the replies, hopefully someone out there has the book and a phone camera!

Andrew

• 1 year later...
On 21/04/2020 at 21:53, Droocoo said:

Trav,

Unfortunately not, that's an enormous cost for a few paragraphs. Thank you for the replies, hopefully someone out there has the book and a phone camera!

Andrew

I'm not sure if you are still looking, but there are several on Ebay now at much keener prices. For example...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293808379103?epid=86509815&hash=item44685814df:g:fTMAAOSwNNFfnUKp

Droocoo

Thank you all for the responses, I believe I got a hand on one copy! Much more reasonable prices out now.