Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

My POW Diary in Kindle ebook and paperback.

Sgt Thomas William Chisholm

100 years ago this month, my Grandfather Sgt. Thomas William Chisholm returned to England from serving with the Northumberland Fusilier, and as a POW from 27th March 1918 to 1st January 1919. He passed away in 1979, and had throughout his life had tried to get his diary as a POW published, unfortunately he failed. However I (his Grandson) have managed to do just that. I have transcribed his diary, and added some relevant documents and photographs, and it is now available from Amazon in both Kindle ebook and paperback. He would be thrilled to bits to think that his diary is being read by people now. He has been praised by many for his style of writing in recent weeks, and I and his family are extremely proud of him. If you are an Amazon Kindle "Unlimited Subscriber" you can read it for free, or if you wish to buy it just follow the link.

An update for this book: The Fusiliers Museum of Northumberland at Alnwick Castle were pleased recipients of the paperback version of this book and their researches were keen to review it. Equally Newcastle City Library, the Newcastle University Library, and the Newcastle Lit & Phil Library have confirmed they will be adding it to their collections, as has Gogito Books in the beautiful market town of Hexham. 

Thank you.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_8_3?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sgt.+thomas+william+chisholm&sprefix=Sgt%2Caps%2C168&crid=1MQC9Z12BXIT5 

Edited by Sgt Thomas William Chisholm
Update

• Sgt Thomas William Chisholm changed the title to My POW Diary in Kindle ebook and paperback.