Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Finding the Fallen Documentary Season 2

Simon127

Hello folks,

I'm looking for Season 2 of a documentary series called Finding the Fallen (Season 1 was entitled Trench Detectives) in which a group of respected battlefield archaeologists recovered the remains and personal effects from various WF battlefields.  I believe it was aired on the Discovery Channel and then on Channel 5 around 2008?  

I am trying to track down a DVD or other media copy of it.  If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful.  Ebay seems to have Season 1 but not S2.  

Apologies in advance if this is not the place to post this.  It seemed like a good bet!

Best,

Simon

The Production Company that made the series - Yap Films - has a dedicated website for it http://www.findingthefallen.com/  this indicates that DVDs of each episode of series 2 can - or at least could - be purchased from their 'Yap Shop' at £15 a throw in either PAL or NTSC standards. The website gives an email contact address.

NigelS

• 4 years later...

Interested in the follow up to this original question. I have been looking for season 2 of Finding the Fallen everywhere on the internet but have found only short previews on Youtube. The first season of this show (all the episodes) are on Youtube but season 2 is impossible to find. Only bits of the episodes. No other video site has it, no torrent sites. Looking at the YAP films website. no DVDs are available? Does anyone know where I could find this entire season? Its almost as if there was some sort of legal problem with season 2?