Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

echo des tranchées in English battle of Loos Hill 70

gilles

Bonjour à tous

Madam, Sir,

I am pleased to send you this message because you are on the current mailing list of the association Loos, sur les Traces de la Grande Guerre. Thus, you receive his newspaper l'Echo des Tranchées which appears quarterly for several years now. We thank you for your interest.

A new European regulation, more respectful of the rights of Internet users, imposes some changes in the way we manage our mailing list. As a result, we are no longer allowed to use our mailing list (used here for the last time) and we have to rebuild it completely.

In order to continue to receive our quarterly journal, it is imperative for you to subscribe to our new mailing list, from the website we have just rebuilt. If you wish to receive the French version of our newspaper, please use the link French Version , if you wish to receive the English version of our newspaper, please use the link English Version .

I invite you to discover our new website. You will find the latest issues of our newspaper l'Écho des Tranchées as well as information about LoosBigWalk2018, a big event organized by the Durand Group during the weekend of September 22nd and 23rd. The registration deadline for hikes and the visit of the tunnel is quite close. If you are ready to walk in the footsteps of the Poilus and Tommies who have walked the Loos ground, register early by clicking HERE

Thank you for the time you have spent reading my message.

Pierre Rouvillois,

Webmaster www.loos1915.fr  -  Responsible for the Mailing List

Loos, sur les Traces de la Grande Guerre

Gilles Payen President Loos sur les traces de la grande guerre a.villedieu@wanadoo.fr

Email sent to contact@loos1915.fr - To unsubscribe, click HERE

8vo.png