Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

SDGW CD ROM - Naval & Military Press

AGWR

This morning I received a proforma invoice from N & P asking if I wanted to upgrade my version of SDGW at a 'special price' of £50.65 (inc VAT and P&P) if I were to upgrade before 28th Feb 2005 and send my original CD back. After 1st March, this price rises to £80.03!

Having paid a not insignificant sum for Version 1.1 a couple of years ago, am I alone in feeling a little aggrieved about shelling out even more money for this product.

Has anyone actually used Version 2.0 yet? Is it worth the expense?

Regards

AGWR

• 3 months later...

Is SDGW 2 only available from the one source?

Robbie

Robbie

You can buy it from several retailers/bookshops/museums etc but they are all sourced from Naval & Military Press and so there is no major price differential for a new copy.

I think there is some discount if you are a 'Friend' of the IWM and buy it there. Not sure on that.

Robbie

You can buy it from several retailers/bookshops/museums etc but they are all sourced from Naval & Military Press and so there is no major price differential for a new copy.

I think there is some discount if you are a 'Friend' of the IWM and buy it there. Not sure on that.

Thanks Terry. I don't think I can justify the expense at the moment, unfortunately.

Robbie