Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

New VC-website

Hans Molier

Dear members and visitors,

I'm honoured to let you all know that my Dutch/English website about the VC and its recipients finally has been registrated under the name www.victoria-cross.com

Although this site is still under construction, I want to let you know that you can follow the progress of our website on : www.dvdhoven.nl/Victoria-Cross

On this complete new forum you'll find messages about our VC-site in the Dutch and English language, but you also can registrate and place messages, comments and remarks. Your help is more than welcome and I hope that you'll visit our new forum. So if you have any information or comments, please don't hesitate and place these on our forum, we would really appreciate it. If you have any photos or images about the VC or its recipients that we may use for our website, I ask you very kindly to contact me. Naturally we will point our future visitors to your name or your URL, and your sitename and a link will be placed under the images coming from your site.

By creating this Dutch-English website about the VC and its recipients, I hope to give those who received this medal the honour and credit they deserve, especially in Holland.

Regards, and I hope to see you soon on our forum : www.dvdhoven.nl/Victoria-Cross

Hans Molier

Susannadonk 123

4707 WT Roosendaal

the Netherlands

tel : 0031-165-554531

hans@victoria-cross.com

• 3 weeks later...

On the English section on our VC-forum www.victoria-cross.com/forum there are several discussions going on about the VC.

The subjects are :

1. the term 'Forfeiture' : http://www.dvdhoven.nl/Victoria-Cross/viewtopic.php?t=135

2. VC's by ballot... : http://www.dvdhoven.nl/Victoria-Cross/viewtopic.php?t=134

Who has some more information and can help us any futher ?

Many thanks and regards,

Hans Molier

Chairman & Projectmanager www.victoria-cross.com

hans@victoria-cross.com

Hello Paul,

There will also be a compelete new and unique website about hte VC and its recipients, www.victoria-cross.com

Unique because our site will be in the Dutch and English language and we will place more information about the VC-recipients than any other VC-site. Not only the name, rank, VC-citation and so on will be placed, but also information of each VC-recipient before and after the VC-action.

However, this site is still under construction, but on our forum you can follow the progress.

Hans Molier

Thank you Paul, and you know you're all more than welcome to register on our VC-forum that is also in the English language. We need all the help and knowlegde we can from our forummembers and forumguests.

If you want to register, please do so at http://www.dvdhoven.nl/Victoria-Cross/index2.htm

Many thanks,

Hans Molier

Although my question is not about WW1, I sincerely hope someone can help me. I'm looking for more information of Trooper John Danaher VC. I've already got his name, unit, date of birth and so on.

I'm only searching information of his life before and after his VC-action. Which school did he go to, what was his education, what did he do after his VC-action, and so on.

Thank you very much.

Hans

hans@victoria-cross.com

Chairman and projectmanager www.victoria-cross.com/forum

Oké Bob, thank you. Now only some information about his life after his VC-action.