Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Online: Military Operations Gallipoli Vol.II (Official History)

MaureenE

I have recently come across

Military Operations Gallipoli Volume II. Full title: History of the Great War Based on Official Documents: Military Operations Gallipoli: Volume II May 1915 to the Evacuation. Links to a series of Chapter pdf downloads.
Missing the Title page and Contents. STOU Digital Repository, Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University, Thailand.

Other previously known  volumes 
History of the Great War Based on Official Documents: Military Operations Gallipoli: Volume I Inception of the Campaign to May 1915 by Br.-General C F Aspinall-Oglander, first published 1929 is available to read online on the Digital Library of India website, in TIFF format, and as pdf downloads. There are two separate book files for the 1929 edition, 1929 pdf download 11929 pdf download 2 and one for the 1935 edition, 1935 pdf downloadArchive.org version

Military Operations Galliopli Vol-I Maps And Appendices 1929 Link to a pdf download from the Digital Library of India. Spelling is as catalogued. Archive.org version. Note most of the maps are missing.
Maps from Military Operations: Gallipoli Volume II Maps and Appendices University of Toronto. Titled "The Third Battle of Krithia".

The above links are available on the FIBIS Fibiwiki page Gallipoli
https://wiki.fibis.org/w/Gallipoli

Cheers
Maureen

EDIT 5 July 2018
STOU Digital Repository, (Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University, Thailand) appears to have closed down.
Edited by MaureenE

15 minutes ago, Maureene said:

I have recently come across

Military Operations Gallipoli Volume II. Full title: History of the Great War Based on Official Documents: Military Operations Gallipoli: Volume II May 1915 to the Evacuation. Links to a series of Chapter pdf downloads.
Missing the Title page and Contents. STOU Digital Repository, Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University, Thailand.

Other previously known  volumes 
History of the Great War Based on Official Documents: Military Operations Gallipoli: Volume I Inception of the Campaign to May 1915 by Br.-General C F Aspinall-Oglander, first published 1929 is available to read online on the Digital Library of India website, in TIFF format, and as pdf downloads. There are two separate book files for the 1929 edition, 1929 pdf download 11929 pdf download 2 and one for the 1935 edition, 1935 pdf downloadArchive.org version

Military Operations Galliopli Vol-I Maps And Appendices 1929 Link to a pdf download from the Digital Library of India. Spelling is as catalogued. Archive.org version. Note most of the maps are missing.
Maps from Military Operations: Gallipoli Volume II Maps and Appendices University of Toronto. Titled "The Third Battle of Krithia".

The above links are available on the FIBIS Fibiwiki page Gallipoli
https://wiki.fibis.org/w/Gallipoli

Cheers
Maureen

Very interesting Maureen - I'm sure there will be information in these publications not available elsewhere.  Many thanks for the post.

Peter.

• 2 years later...

I was able to download some of the files for Volume II on Friday 21 August, so it looks like that site is back up and running.

It's good that this was useful for you, Keith_history_buff.

Just to mention that the DIgital Library of India, mentioned in post 1 seems to have gone for ever, and files from that website are no longer available. Thankfully, some of the files from  DLI were uploaded to the Internet Archive, Archive.org in January 2017, and  most (although not all) of these are still available on Archive.org

Cheers

Maureen

• MaureenE changed the title to Online: Military Operations Gallipoli Vol.II (Official History)