Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Bullecourt Museum facilities

tootrock

Does anyone know if this museum has toilets?

Also when is the museum open.

Martin

(Possibly desperate by then)

Yes, it does have loos.  I would give them a call to check the opening times +33 3 21 55 33 20

Excellent little museum and very lovely modern toilets... With even a ramp access.

Not open every day though, or all day. As suggested, ring or email for info before turning up.

Regards

Ian

Having visited yesterday my wife agrees that the toilets are superb. We were in Bullecourt anyway (the anniversary of the death of my great uncle in 1917) so did not phone ahead. The museum leaflet suggests that they are open every day except Monday, afternoons only from October until March, 1.30 - 5.30, and April until September, 10 - 12.30 and 1.30 - 6. The museum is now one of a number in the area which are jointly advertised and give discounts, so the opening times may be more certain.

The museum was good as well, although heavily biased towards the Australians.

Martin

• 3 months later...

Many thanks for the comments here. We plan to visit Bullecourt on Friday afternoon as it was where my husband's great uncle was taken POW in March 1918. Hopefully we'll have a couple of hours there before moving on to a hotel in Reims for the night, and then a week in the Vosges.