Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

West Kent Regiment

CROONAERT

Willing to do on forum look-ups from the History of the Queens Own royal West Kent Regiment 1914-18 by Atkinson.

dave.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear All,

Just a general question. Is there an equivalent reference to SDGW that can be used for sailors? It might just help fill in my gaps from the local memorial.

Regards Ian.

I have the 1914 Star Trio for "L-10032 Pte. A.W.Barton 1/RWK." Could be a relative. Any gen? (Yeah, a very long shot, I know, but I can't find anything in the Medal Records or CWGC info)

Thanks for your time.

DrB

:huh:

I have the 1914 Star Trio for "L-10032 Pte. A.W.Barton 1/RWK." Could be a relative. Any gen? (Yeah, a very long shot, I know, but I can't find anything in the Medal Records or CWGC info)

Nothing in the index or any of the various lists at the back.

Dave.

Dear All,

Just a general question. Is there an equivalent reference to SDGW that can be used for sailors? It might just help fill in my gaps from the local memorial.

Regards Ian.

Ian.

You might be better off re-posting this request as it's own thread elsewhere on the forum. You'd probably get more replies than you would here ;) .

Incidentally, this has been asked before and I don't think there is. The only one I can think of is the "Cross of Sacrifice" series (esp.volume IV) of books, but these only really give CWGC details.

Dave.

• 4 weeks later...

As per my announcement, I'll be doing no more "look-ups" on this thread.

Sorry!

Dave. :)