Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Dead end on research Friedrich Renken

Hi everyone!

Recently i bought a magnificent Militarpass. I managed to figure out a lot. But my research came to a dead end unfortunately embarassed.gif.
I scavenged some databases but i can't really find more information. Maybe there is somebody here who can help me?
I want to find out what wounds he suffered and what he did on his new assignment afterwards.

Name: Friedrich Renken
Birthdate: 14/01/1888 in Geestemünde Preussen
First enlistment: 22/10/1909 in RIR15 König Friedrich august von Sachsen 1. Kompanie
1910 promoted to unterofficier
fought with RIR29 in france in 1914-1915 until he was wounded in 7 or 8 march 1915
He got the EK2 on 12/11/914 and the EK1 on 13/1/1915. 2 days later he was promoted to officier Feldwebel(i guess on the reading).
After the hospital he was transferred to the 1. Flinger Ersatz Abteilung Dobelinz . Then to Werft und Betriebskompagnie der Prüfanstalt und Werft der Fliegertruppen(what this could be i have no clue) then redirected to Flinger Ersatz Abteilung 3 Gotha. From there he went to the Flugzeugmesiterei Adlershof ZAK kompagnie.
Discharged on 1/4/1919

After he was wounded, it doesn't really make sense to me. Maybe because i am not familiar with the luftwaffe from WW1? 

I wanted to put the scans in a PDF file as attachment, but i wasn't able to?

Best regards, Thomas