Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Brothers who died on the day

Hi I would like to know how to submit my great uncle's to the list of brothers who died on the same day. My great uncle's were called Lawrence and Michael Degnan both where form 7 Bowes street Darlington although Michael moved to Keighley before the war . Lawrence  Degnan was in the Northumberland Fusiliers No 8112 he was killed in action and is on the menin gate to the missing. Michael Degnan was in the Duke of wellington's west Riding Regiment 2nd battalion No 10781 and died of his wounds . He is buried at Bailleul communal cemrtery plot No I.E 187 Nord-Pas-de-Calais France . Both men died on the 5th of may 1915. submitted by Lawrence Degnan

Not really a formal list as such, just a long running thread on this site which collects the information together.

Craig

You need to contact Chris Baker via his Long Long Trail website (see link at top left of this page).

Roy

• 4 months later...

Hi Lawrence, could you contact me please? I research the men of Keighley who served in the Great War, and have some information you might find interesting about Lawrence and Michael Degnan.
andy@menofworth.org.uk

I have sent you a private message but you only have the one post on here and may not be able to respond to it as I think you need a minimum five posts to do that.