Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Another medal split

N.S.Regt.

Here is a interesting medal split the first Queens South Africa is named to the 11 Coy Imp. Yeo. and the WW1 Pair is to a officer who originally enlisted in the 9th C.M.R. and came up through the ranks. I did ask the seller if he realized the split and that it would be better to keep the group intact. I did get a reply that he was going to inform the real owner of the group and leave it up to him. I want to say I have no intrest in the group or have any knowlege of the vendor.

Regards

N.S.Regt.

Stephen,

It appears that the seller is the same guy who is selling the split CEF trio I mentioned on another thread, so he has two groups that he could probably do very well on if he only re-united them.

Terry

He seems to sell on consignment for others I think he was given the groups and did not make the connection. As you stated in your post I think he is a antique dealer as he has over 400 other items for sale. I did notice that the same high bidder was on both lotsfor the Canadian officer pair and the Q.S.A. I hope that someone keeps it together.

Regards

N.S. Regt.