Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

The Glory Hole, La Boisselle thread

towisuk

I've not been very active on the forum lately due to time constraints, when I return I see this thread has been hidden. As I have always been interested in the Glory Hole and the topics it raises I am intrigued to know what has happened to the topic...

I know that there has been various views aired from from interested parties that are at odds with one another, but I would like to know what caused this "lockout" to take place.

regards

Tom

Edited by towisuk

I suppose I was expecting a reply from the moderators as it would have been their decision to take the action they have....

Ah well!! as a contributing forum member of 12 years I'm disappointed in the lack of communication from those running the forum...

best regards to all

Tom

Morning Tom. Perhaps they have not seen this. I will report the post and that way they won't miss it. I'm sure they will be in touch regarding the status of the thread.

Cheers Mike

Gents, some posts were hidden, the topic does not appear to be hidden. Alan's post is no longer relevant but was inadvertently not deleted.

Keith

1 hour ago, towisuk said:

I suppose I was expecting a reply from the moderators as it would have been their decision to take the action they have....

Ah well!! as a contributing forum member of 12 years I'm disappointed in the lack of communication from those running the forum...

best regards to all

Tom

As Skipman has pointed out, the best way to get the attention of the Admin Team is to report a post. As you can see Keith responded within an hour of Mike's report.

Report button certainly works. I reported a duplicate thread earlier this week and it had been merged into another thread on the same topic within minutes.

Many thanks for the replies all...most helpful although I still wonder about some of the points raised during the discussion.

As I've said before I have had information from two different sources that does not tie up with most of what we've seen on this topic. But as this was given to me by people involved involved at the Glory Hole I have kept the information to myself and other trusted friends. And I can safely say there IS another side to this topic which has not been as "balanced" as it could have been 

regards

Tom

Edited by towisuk