Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Book hunt: Morval and Flers Courcelette

Can anyone tell me if there are any separate volumes that focus on the battles of Morval and Flers Courcelette? I am interesting in digging deep on these. I have the British OH.

Thanks in advance. MG

Trevor Pidgeon's 'Flers' in the Battleground Europe series, and his very detailed 'Tanks at Flers' as well, and Steven Pope's new 'The First Tank Crews' all cover Flers, but will be tankocentric. Can't think of any books on Morval as a separate subject.

• 7 months later...

Franc (and Martin)

If you're interested and can send me a PM with your email address, I will send you a copy of my article on the Guards' machine gun companies at Flers and Morval.

Mike

• 1 year later...
On 30/01/2017 at 06:04, Perth Digger said:

Franc (and Martin)

If you're interested and can send me a PM with your email address, I will send you a copy of my article on the Guards' machine gun companies at Flers and Morval.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I am also interested in Flers especially the guards as my great uncle was killed on 15/16 September. Would you be will to send me a copy of your article?

Tony

Hi Tony

I'd be happy to send you a copy. If you can PM me with your email address, I'll forward it to you.

Mike