Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

my 'Somme1918' project

mva

Good luck with what seems to be a very worthwhile project, I hope that if requested members may be able to assist you with aspects of your research as there is a wealth of expertise on this forum (not me) :thumbsup:

Norman

Just an observation, "simple" can also imply stupid. Maybe choose another word ?

mva,

Congratulations on your ' Somme 1918 ' project, it must be extremely interesting living among all that WW1 history.

Regards,

LF

Just an observation, "simple" can also imply stupid. Maybe choose another word ?

thank you for your observation ! In French, 'simple' can mean stupid too - I'll try to find another word - but I think you understand what my intention is : not the well known but the never-named

mva

Looks a really interesting project, good luck.

Perhaps instead of simple you could use 'ordinary'. The word in inverted commas would suggest they are anything but ordinary in what they saw and what they did.

David

mva

Looks a really interesting project, good luck.

Perhaps instead of simple you could use 'ordinary'. The word in inverted commas would suggest they are anything but ordinary in what they saw and what they did.

David

good idea, thank you, David !