Free downloads from TNA ×
The Great War (1914-1918) Forum

Remembered Today:

Detailed Map of Luxembourg

4thGordons

I am looking for a detailed digital map of Luxembourg, preferably a Great War period (ish). If anyone knows of one I would be very grateful for a pointer to the source. This is to help a student finishing up a project on the post WWI stationing of US troops there.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

I'm not at home in Luxembourg at the moment, and shan't be until the end of April, but if it can wait until then I will try to send one to you.

I'm in the south of France and my entire Luxembourg archive is, unsurprisingly, in Luxembourg.

Meanwhile I will look on the internet.

I would love to have a copy of the thesis. I would like to know myself where they were stationed!

Chris and Dave, for clarification, does he want Luxembourg (the country) or the Belgian Province of Luxembourg or both ? I have seen photos of US Marines in Breuvanne, Tintigny and Bellefontaine in the Belgian province.

Luxembourg the country please.

Thanks Healdav/Steve - much appreciated

It is a public history project on the post armistice activities of the US 33rd Infantry Division. I am not entirely certain what the timeframe is for completion I am just consulting/helping out but I will pass on the contact information / request and I am sure she will be happy to share the findings.

Thanks again

Chris